Turnaround Time

Couple days or so ago, i went to Kauffman tire off of Eagles Landing road in Stockbridge,GA because my heat wasn't working.The mechanic told me that i needed to get a new radiator, two new thermostats, coolant flush, cap, and hoses replaced.

After getting all of that replaced, i drove my car off the lot that same day and the front of my car started smoking. I took my car back to kauffman tire and the mechanic told me that it was old coolant fluid that dropped when they were fixing my car. Couple days or so later my heat was no longer working. Tried taking it to the same shop by driving and my car overheated.

So i had to call the tow truck to take me from Loganville to the Stockbridge Kauffman tire off of Eagles Landing. The Assisted Manager tried to get me to take it to another shop when i told him over the phone how he had a problem. Got to the shop, told the Assistant Manager my dilemma and let him know he is going to pay the bill for the tow truck driver. He paid in cash then the same mechanic who replaced my part in the first place told me a hose was cracked.

My whole thing is that the mechanic should have checked that in the diagnostic he ran when he came up with everything in the report that needed to get replaced.

So basically he did a *** poor job that ended up getting me stranded, inconveniencing me."Kauffman Tire, you all need to get a lid on matters quick before you all lose business and have to close permanently".

Review about: Kauffman Tire Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments