I bought 4 Toyo Open Country H/T tires that carried a 60K miles warranty about two years ago at Kauffman Tire on Mansell Road in Alpharetta, GA 30004. After driving for 22K mile (about a third of the life expectancy of the tires) all four tires are worn out completely.

I went to Kauffman Tire on Mansell Road in Alpharetta and asked them to replace the tires since I had a warranty. After listening to a bunch of excuses and "probably" phony phone calls to the manufacturer, I was told that the tires were worm because my alignment was off and that they would not replace them. Fair enough, I figured but when I looked at my invoice I saw that I had my wheels aligned when I purchased the tires two years ago. I drove 23K miles on these "great" new tires.

Kauffman Tire performed a wheel alignment at the time of purchase and the tires are completely worn out? I asked myself why? Could it be the manufacturers (Toyo Tires) fault for producing a below-average tire? Obviously NOT!

Could it be Kauffman 's Tire fault for performing an awful alignment? Obviously NOT! Clearly it must be my fault for driving my Volvo SUV like a Ferrari.

My recommendations: Stay away from Kauffman Tire and replace your Toyo tires with any other brand as soon as you can. Good Luck!

Comments

Loganville, Georgia, United States #773078

you need to have your alignment checked every 6000 miles you should have had at least three alignments or checks in 23,000 miles and rotations every 3-6000 miles you cant buy new tires and just drive on them how you keep the maintenance on your tires is everything don't forget to keep the correct air pressure to much air will ware the center of the tire low air will ware the edges or the sidewall if you run it flat.

to auto tech Knightdale, North Carolina, United States #1184102

BS, go by the schedule main in the owners manual. They know more than backyard mechanics.